Hide Show

URL:

News:

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's our newest PSC Super Hero Whyme!!! :eyes
Congratulations to our newest Established Members Cartographer, Shorty, and ChildLvr :cheer

Author Topic: relationship between stepdad, mom and dad  (Read 822 times)

lostandconfused

• Inexperienced Member
  • Age Preference: girls 10-17
  • Gender Preference: Girls
relationship between stepdad, mom and dad
« on: 11 January, 2023, 08:02:59 »
So I am very new to the community. The situation I am going to talk about is what lead me here I was lucky to find this board but I am very confused on how to find communities and sites on the Dark web. So That would be my first question. Every time I find a link. It seems to be dead. How do i I navigate the dark web. I don't know if this is the place to ask. If I have to talk to people in DM to find out, that is cool. Thought I don't know how to do that yet.

I agree agree to abide by the Registration Agreement, Rules and Guidelines I read.

Okay so on to my main issue. I have been with my fiance for over a year. Her daughter just turned 11. I moved in right before the holidays.  I was in the living room watching tv. We were alone in the house together. She came in and playfully jump up on my lap. I didn't really think much of it. Than after some time she start rubbing her butt back and forth while sitting on me.I didn't react and kept on watching tv.  When she realized I didn't react she jump off and got on her knees in front of me. She tried to undo my pants. She eventually got it open. She took my dick out and start playing with it in her hand. She didn't seem to know what she was doing. I didn't get hard and it began to hurt. So I sat up, fix my self and left the room. The rest of the day was normal. I wasn't really turned on during the situation but I always had an interest. I mean I have had fantasies and thought given the chance and right situation I might do it.

The next day I remembered we had a nanny cam in the living room. We got it recently for when we get her a baby sitter and have been leaving it on to test it out. So I figured I should erase the footage for my own safety. I went over it before I erased it, I found footage of her daughter masturbating with small items on the couch from a few days earlier.  The footage really tuned me on. The footage of her on me all so turned me on when I watched it. I wasn't into it at the time but watching it really turned me on. I bought a computer to keep it on and to use for the dark web. I have to admit I pleasured myself to both videos several times. I don't know if I can say that here. Let me know if it is inappropriate.

Here is where I need advise. I wasn't into it when It was happening but after rewatching it on video I was. Nothing else has happened since . I haven't said anything to my fiance or tired anything myself. Is that weird. Am I weird. Also we share custody of her with her father. I think he is doing things with her and that is where she is learning this from. She seems happy and ok but I don't know if I should mention anything to my fiance.

My fiance is very open minded. She mentioned that she would allow other women into our bed but I got the impression that she would have to be there to. So I don't think she would be okay with anything going with her daughter, even when she gets older. Anyone have advice or been threw something similar. It would be nice to be able to talk to some one about it. To be able to understand myself and decide how I should move forward and act in the future.

As for What I can bring to the community, I don't have much at this time. I am new to this. I can only offer friendship and understanding. Hopefully that is enough. I am sure if I find the help I need, I can then help new comers to the board, with what I learn.

Membership approved. [.
« Last Edit: 11 January, 2023, 15:36:33 by Matthew1914 »

Whyme

• PSC Super Hero!
  • Age Preference: 4-11
Re: relationship between stepdad, mom and dad
« Reply #1 on: 11 January, 2023, 14:38:42 »
I haven't said anything to my fiance or tired anything myself. Is that weird. Am I weird. Also we share custody of her with her father. I think he is doing things with her and that is where she is learning this from. She seems happy and ok but I don't know if I should mention anything to my fiance.

My fiance is very open minded. She mentioned that she would allow other women into our bed but I got the impression that she would have to be there to. So I don't think she would be okay with anything going with her daughter, even when she gets older.

1. You are not weird, and she is learning this behavior somewhere for sure. If you bring it up and they ask her about it, dont be surprised if she ends up mentioning that she jerked you off while you sat on the couch, etc...long before she throws her bio dad under the bus.

2. Your fiance may be open minded about adult sexual activity, but I wouldnt count on her being open minded to being sexual with kids...especially her daughter.

Tread carefully in this situation. It could work out well...or very badly...depending on what you do next.

You are one sick bastard! I really dig that about you!
 :angel

Matthew1914

• Staff Team
  • PSC Legend
  • Suffer the children to come unto me.
« Reply #2 on: 11 January, 2023, 15:40:29 »
Wow, you really fell bass-ackwards into a dream scenario: An open-minded woman with and enthusiastic daughter who was nice enough to play with you, unprompted. Of course, I understand the caution and concern. It is definitely a potentially risky situation. You are right to be thoughtful and you will have a lot of opinions and thoughts from the membership. Let's talk more inside.

Membership approved. [.

• Tox ID: FF2ACC7790AE3A01315F4425EB384CC7D194D5EBDCEF75D97DBC89391C9DB95224245587C6D7
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves. -The First History Man

gentlegayped

• Established Member
  • Age Preference: 5+
  • Gender Preference: Boys
« Reply #3 on: 11 January, 2023, 15:48:01 »
interesting scenario with a lot of possibilities! how friendly is your fiance and the baby daddy? are they on speaking terms? it might be cool to see whether he's likeminded... as well as probe the fiance, ask her about her daughter, about whether she is developing too quickly, too slowly, etc., to get her to comment on/reflect on her baby girl's budding sexual needs

Ricardo

« Reply #4 on: 12 January, 2023, 23:11:43 »
Welcome to the community. I would love to PM with you about your experience.

lostandconfused

• Inexperienced Member
« Reply #5 on: 13 January, 2023, 02:36:10 »
Thanks for the warning Whyme but do you really think I cold get in trouble. She didn't jerk me off. I didn't do anything wrong. I wasn't even hard. I did take a while to walk away from the situation. I am wondering if the video will help or hurt me if I have to defend my actions. I also agree with you about my fiance. I don't think this is a subject I should talk to her about but also if I wait it makes me look more guilty.

Matthew1914
I don't know if I feel lucky. I don't know what to make of everything. I have been avoiding the living room when we are alone in the house together. I haven't seen her playing with herself on camera again but she could be doing that in her room. It doesn't help that both mother and daughter like to walk around the house in their underwear . Sometimes with no top. They are very comfortable with their bodies. I don't want either one of them seeing me get aroused while looking at the other. I didn't think much about it before but sometime when I was being intimate with my fiance at night, her daughter would come in the room. Saying she wants to sleep with us, can't sleep or she had a nightmare. It hard sleeping next to them both while I was erect or worse when we started but didn't get to finish. It has happen several times over our relationship. Do you think her daughter is doing it on purpose or am I over thinking it.

gentlegayped
My fiance hates her x. I have only met him in passing. She only talks with him about the kid. I have talked to my fiance about the future and her daughter. She seems like she is open minded and will let her daughter do what she will and make her own decisions. Though she doesn't notice or think about her daughter current sexuality. If I were to bring it up I believer she would find it weird.

Ricardo I wouldn't mind direct messaging. Is there a way to do that on this community or do I have to go or get something else to do that.

ProtectHerLove

« Reply #6 on: 13 January, 2023, 04:18:03 »
interesting scenario with a lot of possibilities! how friendly is your fiance and the baby daddy? are they on speaking terms? it might be cool to see whether he's likeminded... as well as probe the fiance, ask her about her daughter, about whether she is developing too quickly, too slowly, etc., to get her to comment on/reflect on her baby girl's budding sexual needs
That could also backfire terribly if not done carefully and cause things to get worse fro many people.

I think the first thing to do is to tell the girl in private that many people get very angry if they hear other people are touching peoples private parts,especially if one is considered a child and if they find out, they will cause all sorts of trouble that will lead to people being separated from loved ones, people getting hurt, and many other bad things, when a child is involved people react even more strongly, so it is important for her to understand this and learn how to be careful as she learns how to form relationships with people. Not everyone is nice.

Thanks for the warning Whyme but do you really think I cold get in trouble. She didn't jerk me off. I didn't do anything wrong. I wasn't even hard. I did take a while to walk away from the situation. I am wondering if the video will help or hurt me if I have to defend my actions. I also agree with you about my fiance. I don't think this is a subject I should talk to her about but also if I wait it makes me look more guilty.

Matthew1914
I don't know if I feel lucky. I don't know what to make of everything. I have been avoiding the living room when we are alone in the house together. I haven't seen her playing with herself on camera again but she could be doing that in her room. It doesn't help that both mother and daughter like to walk around the house in their underwear . Sometimes with no top. They are very comfortable with their bodies. I don't want either one of them seeing me get aroused while looking at the other. I didn't think much about it before but sometime when I was being intimate with my fiance at night, her daughter would come in the room. Saying she wants to sleep with us, can't sleep or she had a nightmare. It hard sleeping next to them both while I was erect or worse when we started but didn't get to finish. It has happen several times over our relationship. Do you think her daughter is doing it on purpose or am I over thinking it.

gentlegayped
My fiance hates her x. I have only met him in passing. She only talks with him about the kid. I have talked to my fiance about the future and her daughter. She seems like she is open minded and will let her daughter do what she will and make her own decisions. Though she doesn't notice or think about her daughter current sexuality. If I were to bring it up I believer she would find it weird.

Ricardo I wouldn't mind direct messaging. Is there a way to do that on this community or do I have to go or get something else to do that.

be careful how you say thing to what, you could end up bringing something up that someone did not know about, maybe it had nothing to do with the person youre talking to, and further creating separation from her loved ones and leading to life long depression of loss, guilt, confusion and suffering we see so many people carry here and else where their whole life. I dont think we  want to see that happen. 

Its also possible she got the camera to see how you react to things
does she watch it?
My best idea I can think of is start with why they split up. Tell her you accept her for who she is, you love her and her daughter, and want to understand them better.
If that seems safe enough maybe  try talking to the fiance and telling her your accept her for who she is and wouldnt abandon her or leave her if she had some very unpopular habits and you would want to talk about it and find a way to make things work, but maybe that would trigger her suspicion and hate at you because she left her babies father over something like that.... maybe she didnt receive any guidance and isnt giving her daughter any, and its coming from others who she is avoiding.   ... First you should ask if she left him because she thought he might possibly be a dangerous influence on their daughter, or if it was something else.  maybe thats too direct, Sorry I dont have a better idea

as for the video if things go badly for everyone, if the  loudest and most dramatic are anything to go by, and people often follow the loudest opinion, it might not matter what happened, but it might be understood that you were simply in shock and didnt respond, or you could be treated as the worst thing in the world no matter what actually happened and undeserving or basic human rights or empathy like the jews hunting natzis, because they too believed jews were less than human and deserved no basic human rights or sympathy.So... beware of the natzis

Whyme

• PSC Super Hero!
« Reply #7 on: 13 January, 2023, 13:45:50 »

I am not sure if you could get in trouble. I was basing my comment about her jerking you off on your writing this:

got on her knees in front of me. She tried to undo my pants. She eventually got it open. She took my dick out and start playing with it in her hand.

Her playing with your cock with her hands sounds like she was masturbating you. By you not stopping her...yeah, that could be trouble for you potentially.

As for the video, I don't know what others would think. It apparently shows sexual contact between you and her, and since it's your video cameras recording her masturbating...I assume that could be looked at as possession of CP, and possibly manufacturing it as well.

Any one with a more clear legal mind on these situations care to agree or disagree with me?

I would be interested in learning others thoughts on this.

:)

lostandconfused

• Inexperienced Member
« Reply #8 on: 14 January, 2023, 08:58:29 »

ProtectHerLove Thanks for the input. I think I have to have a conversation with her soon. But at this point I don't think she will say something in the immediate future. I have to decided if I am going to tell her mother first. Once I have a conversation with the daughter about keeping secrets, there is no turning back. I can't take back that conversation or what I said if things go bad. Me and my fiance have been pretty much open and honest with each other up to this point. This is really the only thing I haven't been 100% truthful about.

The camera was my idea. My fiance is not very tech savvy. Actually neither am I but I am better then her. She never asks about the camera or even know how to access the footage. The only time she brings it up is if we start fooling around on the couch. She make me get up and turn it away before we get to serious.
So I know most things about her. The reason she is not with her x was because he was emotionally unavailable and selfish.  Her words. She said he wanted to be with her but toward the end of the relationship, she didn't want to be with him anymore. She new she wanted a kid so she stayed with him long enough to get pregnant  and see if he would change. He didn't. So she left him when her daughter was around 2. I know my fiance pretty well and she knows most of me. So that why I think I know how she would react to certain situations. My fiance told me about her first time. She was 15 and the guy was 28. It was a guy from her hometown and they were both in the volunteer fire brigade together. She only talks about it as a good memory of them having fun. They never actually dated. When I brought up that he probably could get in allot of trouble if people found out she laugh, acted embarrassed and said yes. Then immediate followed it up with she would have been in trouble if her parents found out.

To finish up on what ProtectHerLove, it overlaps with some of the stuff I have to say to Whyme. The video is as I described. My penis isn't showing until I stand up because she is blocking the view with her body. I personally don't consider it her jerking me off. It seemed more like her being curious and experimental. From the view you can't tell how long my penis was out. So I can say as soon as it was out I jumped up. I also look unreactive and not into it when she was rubbing on my lap. In the brief appearance my penis made, you can tell I wasn't erect. The camera itself doesn't record sound and tapes in 5 minute intervals. When it is full it writes over the oldest file if not saved somewhere else. The masturbation video was older and isn't even from the same day. So it won't look odd if it was missing. So now I think Matthew1914 was right. I am lucky in the way that this could have went down worse in so many different ways.

I did let her rub up on me and play with my pants. That is all clear on the video but kids are playful and curious. Is that enough to get me in trouble. I to would like advice from someone with a legal mind. I will have to act pretty soon. If I am going to try to get ahead of it this way. Or I just go the secret route and play out that scenario. 
Also next week we go on family vacation for 2 weeks. So if I suddenly go quiet, that is why. I can't bring the laptop I use to access this community without drawing suspension or raising my chances of getting in trouble.

Whyme

• PSC Super Hero!
« Reply #9 on: 14 January, 2023, 17:37:31 »
The video is as I described. My penis isn't showing until I stand up because she is blocking the view with her body. I personally don't consider it her jerking me off. It seemed more like her being curious and experimental. From the view you can't tell how long my penis was out. So I can say as soon as it was out I jumped up.

Okie Dokie. It sounds like you have this under control.

I still believe that she obviously learned this behavior somewhere. Most young girls do not grind on mens laps and remove their penises from their pants without any provocation, or reason to think that its ok to do.

As for the legal mind...you had actual sexual contact with a minor (regardless of whom initiated). Your penis was in her hand. This is a crime in most places. I am not judging, but you wanted to discuss some legalities. Forget about the lap dances, it's the penile contact with her body that would get you thus far, as well as the masturbation video, of course.

Hard to prove for them? Yeah...especially if you destroy that evidence. If it ever became her word against yours? Who knows. I am sure people have been convicted for less.

You wrote:
" I will have to act pretty soon. If I am going to try to get ahead of it this way. Or I just go the secret route and play out that scenario."

How would you get ahead of this?

What do you mean, 'play out that scenario?'?

ciborr

• Inexperienced Member
« Reply #10 on: 15 January, 2023, 01:14:56 »
Sex

lostandconfused

• Inexperienced Member
« Reply #11 on: 16 January, 2023, 04:59:07 »
Whyme thanks for all the advise and support.

I would get ahead of it by talking to my fiance. If I wait to long, it would not be an option because I waited to tell her.

ciborr I didn't mean sex. Play out the scenario would be talk to my step daughter and control the situation the best i can. Then see where it goes from there. 

Whyme

• PSC Super Hero!
« Reply #12 on: 16 January, 2023, 14:21:56 »
Whyme thanks for all the advise and support.

I would get ahead of it by talking to my fiance. If I wait to long, it would not be an option because I waited to tell her.

You are welcome. This is a tough situation. If you tell the mother, you will have given up the chance to pursue a closer relationship with the child. She will not really trust you after that, and be afraid you will tell her mother things, and that nothing is a secret between you two.

If you don't tell her, I think it's clear that you have a chance to further the relationship with the girl, but who knows where that could go as she sounds like she might already have been sexually active in some way with another man.

This is a tough one to decide.